Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1-1/2 Hours


1-1/2 hours of yoga this morning with a real instructor, YIPPEE!!! This was the best class ever. I was having major hip issues this morning before I left for class and now the pain is almost completely gone. The instructor asked what issues everyone was having and she focused the class on the various complaints to optimize the benefits of yoga. I really enjoyed this session and on Thursday we are having a real live instructor again, a different one but a live one just the same. I'm glad that I finally got in on this yoga class, I had been putting it off even though it was going on for awhile now. Again with the lack of motivation. :-( I know that the lady who allows us to use her home and the instructors who teach us, will all be leaving the island within the next two months so hopefully by that time I will be so into the workout routine that I will continue with this myself. I try to focus on where I want to be in the next 10 years and not where I have been. Positive mind attitude, all part of the yoga experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment