Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Fine Yoga Day


Although we didn't have an actual person training us today (she never showed up, guess she forgot), we did some good yoga movements with two different DVD's. We've done the Sudra DVD before and today we did Rodney Yee. Rodney goes a bit quicker but none the less it was a great workout. I know it's only been a few days that I've been doing yoga, but already I can feel my body responding. Not a day goes by that I don't have terrible pain in my right hip, but since practicing yoga the pain is not nearly as severe and sometimes it's not there at all. Yippee!!!! Everyone, young and old, should try yoga, if they haven't already, if for no other reason then to let your body move to its fullest capacity. Take time for yourself and your body and mind will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment