Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yoga?!


Yes, Yoga! Today I went to a yoga class at the beach. There were 7 of us, including the instructor and I've got to say that I really enjoyed it. There is another class on Thursday morning and I'm planning on going to that one also. At least I'm moving, right?! This almost 60 year old body just doesn't seem to want to bend like it did when I was 30, but getting older doesn't mean that I shouldn't keep my body flexible. Maybe doing yoga will help me get back into a routine that I oh so desperately need. Wish me luck and no sore muscles tomorrow. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Yoga is awesome.. I haven't done it in awhile but it really stretches you out. You should do a yoga workout in the morning when you wake up and one before you go to bed. You can squeeze 2 - 20 min sessions in your busy day I'm sure.. At the very least one in the morning, even if you gotta wake up 20 min early.. It's worth it. You should still do the walking and exercising as you have been but add the yoga to your DAILY routine.
    I'm very proud of you and I look forward to the walks we have coming up.

    ReplyDelete