Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting started is not really that easy. You may say that "today's the day" and really mean it but something seems to always stand in your way. Take today for instance, I would have loved to have gone for a walk but it is pouring rain and windy and "cold", relatively speaking since I live in a warm climate area. Believe me when I say that your blood thins out when you live closer to the equator, and when the temperatures drop to the low 70's, it's cold. I know how you must all feel sorry for me, but I am serious. So instead of exercising, which I could be doing thanks to the Wii Fit, I've decided to blog. Tomorrow will be a new day and if the weather is as nice as they say it will be, I'll be out there pounding the pavement. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment