Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I Do Love Yoga

What a great way to keep your body flexible. I didn't have a yoga class today, but I did record a yoga program on TV and did that one for an hour this morning. It was quite different then the one they use for our class, this guy goes pretty fast and changes movements at a very rapid pace. I tried to keep up as best I could but for some of the movements I did something else that I learned from my class. It really felt more like an aerobic yoga program, but still a great way to keep moving. I'm choosing to be around longer so devoting 1 hour a day for yoga or any other exercise is well worth it. Our Thursday class this week is with a certified yoga instructor and I'm really looking forward to the class. At least this way I can find out if I'm doing the poses correctly.
Keep smiling, enjoy your life and be grateful for all that God has given you!

No comments:

Post a Comment