Saturday, March 28, 2009

Are You There Yet?


You know, that time in your life when everyone around you looks and acts so much older than you, but yet you're the same age! Well, I think I'm there! Denial I'm figuring! :-)
I skipped exercising yesterday because I had a very large birthday cake to make (I know excuses). Today though I did do yoga and some strength training. The Wii Fit didn't yell at me, so I guess I did okay. Exercising to me is still a challenge to do everyday, but the more I do the better I feel, so I don't know what's holding me back except lack of motivation. I know I need to do something everyday in my mind, but yet I sit here at the computer or look at a magazine or watch TV and before I know it it's lunch time, then nap. My days seem to fly by, my life going with it, and I want to take responsibility for making my quality of life better and only I can do it! Wish me well!

1 comment: