Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NORMAL Size


Okay, so you asked what a normal size bite would be. Think about taking a bite of apple and make your bite that size. You wouldn't eat half an apple in one bite would you?! It's all about portion control. As with anything you eat, you should use moderation. Or at least that's what I hear. For someone who has eaten more then they should most of their life, moderation is just not in their vocabulary. This is where it needs to stop and now is the time. Take last night for instance, I was at a meeting where someone brought a large container of bite sized, wrapped chocolates and instead of just eating and eating (though they were delicious) I had three pieces. I must say I was proud of myself. And today, well I went for a walk for 30 minutes (bank run and groceries) but a walk none the less. Who knows what tomorrow brings! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment