Sunday, March 8, 2009

Okay, maybe tomorrow!


I know, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, that's what I always say. I really have to start but my days seem to just fly by and still no exercising, I know just another excuse! I can't promise tomorrow but I'm going to work on it really hard. I have to start thinking about my diet as well. This week my change will be having a piece of fruit everyday. This instead of chocolate should be a healthier choice. I must admit I'm a sweet freak and I know that that's a problem if it's not in moderation. Every change I make will help make me healthier and hopefully live longer. I don't want to be that 60+ woman who can't enjoy playing with her grandchildren because she's so out of shape. That's a funny term, "out of shape". How's a woman to know what "shape" she's supposed to be? Unhealthy condition would be a better term when you are describing how you want to improve your life. So "tomorrow" I'm going to work on that unhealthy condition, just you wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment