Wednesday, April 1, 2009

House cleaning with a smile?!

Although I love a clean house, the fresh smell, the clean touch of the counters, I really never remember smiling while I was cleaning. It has always been a chore to me and today and the next couple of days I'm in the super cleaning mode. We are having company for brunch on Palm Sunday and I thought what better time then now to spring clean. I'm using this as my exercise today and the next couple of days as well. Believe when I say that cleaning is an aerobic exercise, even the Wii Fit counts it as exercise! :-) It really is a good time to use muscles that you haven't used in awhile. And the climbing up and down the step ladder, good stair master exercise. Glad to be cleaning, though I'm still not smiling. :-) Happy Spring!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to show me how you do that when you come up to visit. You can demonstrate and I'll take copious notes.

    ReplyDelete