Monday, April 6, 2009

3 days ago

It's been 3 days since my last post and because I was still busy straightening up from yesterday's company, I didn't exercise. I think I did enough moving around though this weekend, shuffling plates and bowls, washing a gazillion dishes & silverware (the dishwasher was full and running but still had many things to wash) and then moving tables and chairs around, not counting all of the cooking that went with the whole brunch thing. We did have a really nice time and everyone seemed to enjoy their meal. Who wouldn't like homemade sticky buns! :-) Tomorrow I have to walk to the post office (1 mile each way) and send a certified letter so that will be a good exercise day. I'm dreading getting back on the Wii because I know I'll get yelled at. :-( Don't worry, I'll do it anyway. Until tomorrow...

P.S. It's been 1 month since I started this post, haven't lost any weight but I'm feeling better thanks to the yoga.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't count. Trust me, I know. It's just our rationalization that we didn't exercise. Sorry. =(

    But, hey, good job on the month anniversary! That's superb!

    ReplyDelete