Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER


Okay, so I didn't do anything exercise wise for a couple of days now, and I can't see me doing anything today either. Friday was our lazy day, we celebrated our anniversary and exercising was not in the plans. Although I did make cakes (3 of them) for Heidi, I also made potato salad for our dinner and of course I made breakfast, lunch & dinner, so I guess I was busier then I thought. Yesterday I really didn't do much and today I don't see me doing much either, after all it's Easter! I was a bit disappointed that the Easter Bunny didn't show, but you just can't trust the little critter. :-) I'm hoping to get my body moving again this week, I think we have yoga on Tuesday but there might not be but 3 of us because everyone else has left island. That's okay though and even if I don't do the moves like they do (not as flexible) I still move. It will be fun.

Hope the bunny came to your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment