Sunday, May 10, 2009

Meltdown


I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday when I thought of how big I am, and I don't mean age wise. I can't help but wonder how I let myself get to this when I was always so thin. Stupidity would probably be the best answer, always feeding my face with everything especially sweets and not exercising. Well, instead of just talking about trying to get healthy, wait maybe that's the problem, I talk about trying instead of doing, but that's changing right now! No sweets yesterday and I'm going to limit my intake of food in general (I eat tooooo much). I'm going to start having breakfast everyday to get my motor running and set the pace for the day. Cutting down to one, yes I said one, coffee cooler a day (they are 300 calories a piece, WOW). I know I'm supposed to do this now since last night when I went to bed and before going to sleep I read my Daily Guidepost for May 9th and the article was about weight, losing it specifically. I always knew that I didn't want to be a fat woman, now I know God doesn't want me to be either. Thanks GOD!

Oh, by the way, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment