Friday, May 8, 2009

May 13th


I'm planning on starting my walking program with Brandi on May 13th. This is the anniversary of my Mom's passing 14 years ago and to honor her I'm going to start making my life better and healthier. I have a walking program that takes you across the United States and for every minute you walk, it's one mile. There are milestones that you reach along the way and for every one that we get to, we're putting a few dollars away. This won't add up to too much money but it will be an incentive to keep moving to see how much we can save. Wish us luck and safe walking!

2 comments:

  1. Safe walking on the treadmill. Good heavens, I hope so! Is Dad going to follow you in the golf cart with his coffee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No smarty pants! And, yes, treadmills can be dangerous, just ask your Aunt Marty. :-)

    ReplyDelete