Monday, May 11, 2009

Just Say NO

Being a real chocoholic, it has been very difficult for me to cut chocolate out of my diet. I find that I think about chocolate when I'm finished lunch or dinner and knowing that I shouldn't have it makes it even worse. But I must say that for the past two days there has been no chocolate candy before, during or after my meals. I know it's not a real milestone here, but small steps are better then no steps. This Wednesday is the start of the Webwalking program, walk across America. I really want to make these changes since there's only 265 days until I turn 60, I'd better get moving. I don't expect to be skinny (like pre-marriage weight) but I do want to be healthy (thinner too would be nice). I got a jump on my exercising program this morning by doing Leslie Sansone's DVD. 25 minutes for the first time in awhile was all I could do, tomorrow will be better. I have to be able to keep up with Brandi since she gets so much more exercise on a daily basis then I do. I'll try to keep up! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment