Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Walking For Life

We all know that without exercising, our bodies just don't function as well as we age. I've found that walking is my way of keeping my heart in good working order as well as making the rest of my body work at a much better capacity. My challenge to you is to stop procrastinating and do what you know you should to live a longer, healthier life. If you're up for it let's do a "walk" across the United States. "Leaving" from your home, for every minute you walk count it as a mile. Pick your final destination of any place that you'd like, mine will be Disney World in Orlando, Florida because I'm a real Disney fan. And because I live in the Virgin Islands, I'll be "treading water" for most of my trip. "lol" Seriously though, for every mile between my home and Mickey Mouse's, whether it's technically over water or not, every minute I walk will bring me closer to my destination. So send me a comment so I know you're joining me on this great "Walk for Life". Good luck to you and happy walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment