Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Saw It!

Today, for the first time in months, I actually saw my treadmill. No, really I did! After my last post, and being on vacation, I never followed through with my own plan to start walking everyday. Yesterday being a travel day wore me out and today just getting things put away and back in order, walking was not a priority. I promise, however, that tomorrow I am going to get my backside in gear. I really hate being overweight and not having my clothes fit properly. :-( So for the rest of this week and next, here's the plan (remember that I'm walking to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida and my total mileage is 1124):

WEEK 1

Thursday - April 29th - 20 minutes
Friday - April 30th - 20 minutes
Saturday - May 1st - 20 minutes
Sunday - May 2nd - 30 minutes
Monday - May 3rd - OFF - no walking
Tuesday - May 4th - 20 minutes
Wednesday - May 5th - 20 minutes

WEEK 2

Thursday - May 6th - 25 minutes
Friday - May 7th - 20 minutes
Saturday - May 8th - 20 minutes
Sunday - May 9th - 35 minutes
Monday - May 10th - OFF - no walking
Tuesday - May 11th - 20 minutes
Wednesday - May 12th - 25 minutes

TOTAL MILEAGE FOR 2 WEEKS IS - 275

I should be able to reach my goal in 7 weeks, which is around June 16th. Wish me luck and let me know what your walking goal is so that I can cheer you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment