Sunday, May 2, 2010

Setting Goals

Setting goals for yourself is a wonderful idea and a great motivator. They don't have to be outrageous goals that are unachievable, but easy to reach goals so that you feel accomplished. My last week goals were to walk 6 days a week and so far I'm right on top of that. My reward will come at the end of two weeks if I continue to reach my goals. The reward, well let's see, that new book I've been anxious to read or maybe a new shade of polish I've wanted. Any kind of non-food related reward is what you need to strive for. The form below is from about.com and is easy to fill out each month. Print the form from their website and keep a journal of all your daily accomplishments. At the end of one month you will be pleasantly surprised how well you did and feel like a real SUPERSTAR! So give it a try, what do you have to lose! :-)
About.com Walk of Life Goals

By Wendy Bumgardner

About.com Health's Disease and Condition content is reviewed by our Medical Review Board
Date:

I Will:

Milestones:

1 month: __________________

by date ______________________

___ months: __________________

by date ____________________

___ months: __________________

by date ____________________

Goal to be achieved on: ____________________________________

How I will track my progress:


(suggestions: food and walking diary, use a daily walking log, posting to Forum each week)

How I will celebrate:

Signed:

No comments:

Post a Comment