Monday, March 29, 2010

MS Walk Here I Come

On April 25th I'm walking to help the National MS Society. Although I have no direct connection with debilitating disease, I have chosen to raise funds for their cause, for the last 20 years. Yes, you read it right, I've been doing this walk for 20 years now and have raised thousands of dollars that I know are being put to good use. This being said, I need to start preparing for this event. Where I walk is only 2 miles, but because so many people support me I always feel that I need to do more and I do, 5 miles total. So on with the walking shoes. I need to be able to finish so that I don't embarrass my family who always joins me for this event. :-) If you would care to support me and my team "Team GymMama" please follow the link below, select find a team and make a pledge. Thanks! Feet don't fail me now!

www.walk4ms.org

No comments:

Post a Comment